Michael Flynn’s Attorneys Drop Bomb on Deep State – Suggest CIA Operative Was Spying on Gen. Flynn back in 2015
General Michael Flynn’s attorneys demanded documents from seven meetings connected to the Russia investigation and accused the DOJ f concealing evidence from Flynn and suppressing evidence of General Flynn’s innocence.
The Gateway Pundit reported back in January on the US intelligence hiding exculpatory evidence from Flynn.
Attorney Sidney Powell also revealed in court disclosures that CIA asset Joseph Mifsud was spying on Flynn back in 2015.
— Margot Cleveland (@ProfMJCleveland) September 11, 2019
Powell is asking for any evidence of Joseph Mifsud’s presence and involvement in engaging or reporting on Mr. Flynn and Mifsud’s presence at the Russia Today dinner in Moscow back in December 2015.
It was already known that Deep State spy Stephan Halper set up Flynn by placing the General Flynn next to Putin at the RT dinner.
As we reported earlier the attorney for Michael Flynn confirmed he was Western Intelligence and NOT a Russian asset as it was claimed by the hacks on the Mueller team in their report.
According to Mr. Mifsud’s attorneys their client was working for the CIA and was NOT a Russian operative as reported by the Mueller witch hunt team of liars.
Mueller and his band of angry Democrats lied in their final report on operative Joseph Mifsud.
Mifsud was NOT a Russian operative as the Mueller report claimed he was.
Mifsud worked for Western intelligence — and now his attorney has confirmed this!
- Teaching Manners Begins ‘at Home,’ and It Goes Viral - December 14, 2019
- U.S., China Agree to Limited Deal to Halt Trade War - December 14, 2019
- Greta Thunberg Says We Will ‘Put World Leaders Against the Wall’ - December 14, 2019
- A sobering message about the future at AI’s biggest party - December 14, 2019
- Huge Disparity in Corporate Profits Hints at Something Amiss - December 14, 2019