April 18, 2019
This needs to stop.
In just the past 45 days, we’ve seen on-campus speeches across the country shut down, cancelled, or substantially disrupted by hecklers using cowbells, piles of chairs, unknown chemical substances,fire alarms, and good old-fashioned stage occupations.
Now — not to be outdone — Middlebury College once again takes center stage after administrators cancelled a faculty-organized lecture by Polish scholar and politician Ryszard Legutko just hours before it was set to begin yesterday.
- Digital Jackboots - May 7, 2019
- Middlebury administrators abandon liberal arts tradition, shut down Ryszard Legutko speech — but one political science class rises to the occasion - April 18, 2019
- Who is safeguarding our Liberty? - April 7, 2019
- Censorship…the enemy of Democracy - March 25, 2019
- Warning shot, or knockout punch - March 7, 2019