Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) is holding on to his second place position in the crowded field of Democrat candidates, while Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) is struggling to remain in the top three, according to a Morning Consult poll released Tuesday.
- Oil-Thirsty Asia Feels the Strain After Saudi Attack - September 17, 2019
- Teachers ‘have worked long hours for many years’ - September 17, 2019
- The Democrats’ next Kavanaugh outburst: Third time’s a farce - September 17, 2019
- Lawsuit: AT&T signed customers up for DirecTV Now without their knowledge - September 17, 2019
- Senators Question Two Agencies’ Investigations of Big Tech Firms - September 17, 2019