A man has been charged with violent disorder by police investigating the fatal stabbing of a security guard in London’s West End on New Year’s Day.
Tudor Simionov was working at Fountain House on Park Lane when he was attacked at about 05:30 GMT.
Ahmed Munajed, of Hammersmith, has been charged “in connection with an incident” at the party, the Met said.
The 25-year-old is due to appear in custody at Westminster Magistrates’ Court later.
Scotland Yard said the investigation into the Mr Simionov’s death was still continuing.
- Giant cake, news of Bollywood film mark Modi’s birthday celebrations - September 17, 2019
- Giant hay bale dog sculpture in Stanbridge destroyed by fire - September 17, 2019
- Coming Soon in China: Social Credit for Companies, Too - September 17, 2019
- Trump Demands DNC Hold ‘Open Borders’ Convention in 2020 - September 17, 2019
- Astronomers reveal first photo of mysterious interstellar comet - September 17, 2019