A man has been charged with violent disorder by police investigating the fatal stabbing of a security guard in London’s West End on New Year’s Day.
Tudor Simionov was working at Fountain House on Park Lane when he was attacked at about 05:30 GMT.
Ahmed Munajed, of Hammersmith, has been charged “in connection with an incident” at the party, the Met said.
The 25-year-old is due to appear in custody at Westminster Magistrates’ Court later.
Scotland Yard said the investigation into the Mr Simionov’s death was still continuing.
- Project Veritas’ Google Whistle-Blower Reveals Identity and Urges Others to Join Him: ‘Come and Tell the World’ - August 19, 2019
- Electric buses: Wales’ first to hit the roads in Newport - August 19, 2019
- Why Buying Greenland Is One of Donald Trump’s Best Ideas - August 19, 2019
- AT&T and T-Mobile fight Caller ID spoofing with number verification system - August 19, 2019
- Costly Tariff Spat Masks Deeper Trade Problems - August 19, 2019