National networks and pundits are breathlessly repeating rumors that Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg will imminently be leaving the Supreme Court and that the White House is preparing for an all-out confirmation war. But part of those reports are definitely false, and the rest may be false as well.
- Hong Kong and China Give In to Protesters, Suspend Extradition Bill - June 15, 2019
- In “Stunning Reversal”, Hong Kong Indefinitely Suspends Extradition Bill - June 15, 2019
- Wainfleet flooding: More evacuations of homes - June 15, 2019
- Social Media Platform VOAT Goes Offline, Top Site in ‘Drain the Swamp’ Fight - June 15, 2019
- How our desk jobs and smartphone addictions are warping our skeletons - June 15, 2019