National networks and pundits are breathlessly repeating rumors that Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg will imminently be leaving the Supreme Court and that the White House is preparing for an all-out confirmation war. But part of those reports are definitely false, and the rest may be false as well.
- German Leader Merkel Condemns President Trump’s ‘Squad’ Comments — Is Completely Silent on Squad’s Hateful Anti-Semitism - July 19, 2019
- Two guilty of ‘largest Scottish puppy farm’ charges - July 19, 2019
- Jim Harbaugh Thinks Michigan Should Be The Favorite To Win The Big 10 - July 19, 2019
- How the US shot down an Iranian drone - July 19, 2019
- Nigerian scammers slide into DMs, so Ars trolls them - July 19, 2019