Rasmussen Reports- The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Tuesday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-eight percent (48%) disapprove.
By comparison, President Obama earned 43% approval on this date in the second year of his presidency.
Read the rest at Rasmussen
- The Belligerence Of Empire | Zero Hedge - May 24, 2019
- CNN Lays Off Almost Entire Division, Surprises Employees As ‘Crazy Rumor’ Comes True - May 24, 2019
- Race to be new UK prime minister begins - May 24, 2019
- Exclusive-Paul Gosar Sounds Alarm on USMCA's Language Codifying Big Tech Censorship - May 24, 2019
- NASA’s first-of-kind tests look to manage drones in cities - May 24, 2019