How does one deal with growing up with divorced parents who don’t want you?
Join us as we talk with Ray Care – a Navy SEAL and twelve-year veteran of the United States Navy – and hear his story of growing up with an abusive father that repeatedly told him he was worthless and how it left him mentally beaten down.
It had an extremely negative effect on his life as well. One day, Ray looked in the mirror and saw a drug addict, a womanizer, and an alcoholic. He was weak-minded, had no drive and was filled with doubt, remorse and anxiety.
Finally, Ray got tired of being the underdog and came to terms with making a change.
After completing intense Navy SEAL training, he became intellectually sound, mentally hard and trainable. Today he is a sought-after communicator.
Ray now doesn’t know what it’s like to quit something.
- Vincent “Rocco” Vargas – Army Ranger of 3 Combat Deployments – Serial vetrepreneur – “Range 15” and “Mayans MC” actor – Father of six - December 11, 2019
- Bryan Offutt: Former Vice President of Global Brand Marketing for Under Armour Outdoor, Co-Founder of E3 Ranch - December 11, 2019
- Nick Irving – “The Reaper” – One of the most deadly Ranger snipers in history - December 11, 2019
- Vince Papale – Philadelphia Eagles walk-on & oldest rookie in NFL history – “Invincible” movie biography - December 11, 2019
- Jose Sanchez – USMC combat veteran – Adaptive athlete & workout phenom – Marathon runner – Overcoming anger - December 11, 2019