As many of you know I have been stalked for several years now, but I am not a victim, I am a survivor and a thriver!
We are moving into a technological age where stalking has become easier and we are in a polarized political era where once-trusted community members, such as journalists, are now engaging in illegal, abusive and terrorizing stalking campaigns against those they politically disagree with.
I am not the only one. Many of you have experienced this. Every other day it seems the media uses platforms like Twitter to doxx and stalk conservatives or anyone who has ever held a view contrary to theirs.
I am committed to being more vocal and active about this issue. Fighting cyber-stalking and journalistic terrorism are new frontiers which must be pioneered. We must fight back. We are fighting back.
You have the right to exist as a Christian, as a conservative, as a traditionalist, as a Trump supporter or as a white person, without fear of facing a smear and harassment campaign from well-organized, well-funded, radical, domestic terrorist groups.
I am here to help.
I am here to fight back and raise awareness but also to offer advice and support based on what I have been through personally. Don’t let this overwhelm you. We are in this together.
Here are some resources to get you started or to have in your back pocket in case you need them in the future:
Cyber Civil Rights Call (844) 878-2274
- NBC Edits Out Alex Trebek’s Comments About Prayers Helping him in Cancer Fight – Dan Bongino - June 5, 2019
- Watch “Woke Media Goes Broke, Salon.com To Sell For Around $500k” on YouTube - May 15, 2019
- Watch “Playboy: White Homeschoolers are Terrorists” on YouTube - May 14, 2019
- Planned Parenthood pushes radical sex ed on 13-year-olds with new chatbot app | News | LifeSite - January 28, 2019
- Leftist ‘fake news’ police are now coming after LifeSite - January 28, 2019