The Gateway Pundit- Brenda Battel was fired from the Huron Daily Tribune Monday night after her Editor heard the voicemail.
Via Henry Rodgers, Capitol Hill reporter for The Daily Caller: “I have listened to the voicemail left by Brenda Battel to Mr. James’ campaign, and find no reason to defend this behavior,” Huron Daily Tribune editor Kate Hessling said in a statement. “Brenda Battel’s employment has been immediately terminated.”
“The Huron Daily Tribune sincerely apologizes to Mr. James and to the public,” she continued. “These statements do not represent the views of the Tribune as a whole, nor do they reflect the actions of a responsible journalist.”
- “This Was a Global Effort to Take Trump Down” - June 16, 2019
- Think Media Won’t Help Lead US Into War With Iran Based On False Intelligence? Looks Like They Already Are - June 16, 2019
- Newspaper headlines: Tory contenders eye roles in ‘Boris cabinet’ - June 16, 2019
- Lindsey Graham: ‘President Trump Is Right. Talking To People Is Not A Crime’ - June 15, 2019
- AOC Fundraising Off Koch Brothers Pledge to Support Democrats - June 15, 2019