The Gateway Pundit- Brenda Battel was fired from the Huron Daily Tribune Monday night after her Editor heard the voicemail.
Via Henry Rodgers, Capitol Hill reporter for The Daily Caller: “I have listened to the voicemail left by Brenda Battel to Mr. James’ campaign, and find no reason to defend this behavior,” Huron Daily Tribune editor Kate Hessling said in a statement. “Brenda Battel’s employment has been immediately terminated.”
“The Huron Daily Tribune sincerely apologizes to Mr. James and to the public,” she continued. “These statements do not represent the views of the Tribune as a whole, nor do they reflect the actions of a responsible journalist.”
- Senate Judiciary committee interrogates Apple, Facebook about crypto - December 11, 2019
- Federal Reserve Keeps Interest Rates Steady, Sees Long Pause - December 11, 2019
- FNC’s Chris Wallace to Interview James Comey, Adam Schiff - December 11, 2019
- Nanny-spying app lets ‘paranoid’ parents track their baby sitters - December 11, 2019
- Home Depot Gives Cautious Outlook for 2020 - December 11, 2019