On Black Friday morning at a Target store in Brooklyn, stacks of televisions, microwaves and toys awaited the rush of shoppers looking for holiday deals.
Hours after the store opened, it was calm. The piles stood tall.
More frantic were the Target workers pushing carts through aisles to collect products ordered online by shoppers for home…
- Ad Giant Dentsu Names Jacki Kelley as CEO of Americas - December 13, 2019
- Nadler Flees Reporters Over Simple Questions - December 13, 2019
- Nadler Abruptly Postpones Judiciary Committee Impeachment Articles Vote Until Friday 10 AM–Fuming GOP Accuses DEMs of Seeking Better TV Coverage of Vote - December 13, 2019
- Broadcom Expects Its Earnings to Bounce Back - December 13, 2019
- Former NBA Commissioner David Stern Has Emergency Brain Surgery - December 13, 2019