In what many publications are calling a “suspicious traffic accident”, one of the 15 Saudis who arrived in Turkey the same day journalist Jamal Khashoggi disappeared has died. Mashal Saad al-Bostani, a lieutenant who was a member of the Saudi Royal Air Forces was one of the 15 member hit team that landed in Istanbul in 2 private jets that originated from Riyadh October 2nd. Al-Bostani and the others made their way to the Saudi Arabian consulate.
Mashal Saad al-Bostani has died in a car crash in Riyadh and almost no details have been reported. The Saudi Arabian consul, Mohammad al-Otaibi, was heard on a video recording of the journalist Khashoggi being killed in the consulate. He could be the next execution. It is reported that Saudi Crown Prince Mohammad Bin Salman “would do anything to get rid of the evidence.”
Secretary of State, Mike Pompeo is giving Saudi Arabia a few more days to complete their investigation.
Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin tweeted this minutes after Pompeo’s comments:
— Steven Mnuchin (@stevenmnuchin1) October 18, 2018
- Breaking: DNC Decides Straight White Men Must Wear Blindfolds During Presidential Debates - May 14, 2019
- Mexican Uses Uber to Sneak Over Border - March 22, 2019
- Principal in Nebraska not a Pal of Christmas - December 7, 2018
- The Patriarchy Show Episode 65 Guest Pat Dixon - December 5, 2018
- The Patriarchy Show Episode 63 “Insane Caravan Posse” Guest Zidan - October 23, 2018