SOUTHAMPTON, N.Y. — President Trump’s wayward former White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci appeared at a Southampton, New York, campaign stop where Joe Biden addressed well-heeled Democrats.
But he claimed his presence at the Blue Dream Gala, hosted by the Greek Orthodox Church of the Hamptons, should not be taken for support of the former vice president and 2020 Democratic front-runner.
“I’m a registered Republican. I haven’t switched my support to Vice President Biden, but I will be working to find a nominee to challenge Donald Trump because he’s lost his mind and we’ve got to get someone here before we lose the election 2020,” Sacarmucci told the Washington Examiner.
Scaramuccii, who spent just 11 days as the White House communication’s director, had supported the president as recently as Aug. 8 on CNBC when he praised the president’s handling of the trade war with China.
However, in the last week, Scaramucci has attacked the president and engaged in a back and forth on social media with his former boss calling him “crazy” and “narcissistic.”
Trump slammed Scaramucci tweeting, “Nobody ever heard of this dope until he met me. He only lasted 11 days!
- ‘We Are Going to Impose a Moratorium on Deportations’ - September 15, 2019
- Scientists use CRISPR to fight HIV - September 15, 2019
- Bank Stocks Ride Rally in U.S. Bond Yields - September 15, 2019
- Beto O’Rourke EXPOSED for Flip-Flopping on AR-15, “If You Own it Keep It” - September 15, 2019
- Fury v Wallin: Bloodied British fighter takes points victory over battling Swede - September 15, 2019