Tesla Inc. posted a surprise profit for the third quarter, easing investor fears that the electric car maker’s pursuit of growth and record production figures would come at the expense of the bottom line.
The electric-car maker said Wednesday that it would continue to be profitable, but cautioned that new products could affect the company’s margins.
- Corrupt Judge Amy Berman Jackson Refused Roger Stone from Raising the Argument that Would have Set Him Free – Proof that Russia Hacked the DNC - November 16, 2019
- Supreme Court to Consider Google Appeal of Oracle Win in Copyright Case - November 15, 2019
- An Alzheimer’s Caregiver Preserves Memories Through Recipes - November 15, 2019
- “Dirty trickster” Roger Stone convicted on all counts in Mueller indictment - November 15, 2019
- Roger Stone Found Guilty of All 7 Charges Brought by Mueller Probe - November 15, 2019