4 males who had been discovered hidden on board a cargo ship within the Thames Estuary have been charged with affray.
The Grande Tema was seen crusing in circles on Friday.
Samuel Jolumi, 26, Ishola Sunday, 27, Toheeb Popoola, 26, and Joberto McGee, 20, all of no mounted deal with, had been detained following what Essex Police described as a “advanced operation”.
They’re attributable to seem at Chelmsford Magistrates’ Court docket on Monday.
The 71,00Zero-tonne ship had set off from Lagos, Nigeria, on 10 December.
It docked at Tilbury, Essex, simply earlier than 04.30 GMT on Saturday, following the police operation.
Grimaldi Group, which owns the vessel, mentioned 4 males had been found on board 4 days earlier than it docked.
- Oil-Thirsty Asia Feels the Strain After Saudi Attack - September 17, 2019
- Teachers ‘have worked long hours for many years’ - September 17, 2019
- The Democrats’ next Kavanaugh outburst: Third time’s a farce - September 17, 2019
- Lawsuit: AT&T signed customers up for DirecTV Now without their knowledge - September 17, 2019
- Senators Question Two Agencies’ Investigations of Big Tech Firms - September 17, 2019