4 males who had been discovered hidden on board a cargo ship within the Thames Estuary have been charged with affray.
The Grande Tema was seen crusing in circles on Friday.
Samuel Jolumi, 26, Ishola Sunday, 27, Toheeb Popoola, 26, and Joberto McGee, 20, all of no mounted deal with, had been detained following what Essex Police described as a “advanced operation”.
They’re attributable to seem at Chelmsford Magistrates’ Court docket on Monday.
The 71,00Zero-tonne ship had set off from Lagos, Nigeria, on 10 December.
It docked at Tilbury, Essex, simply earlier than 04.30 GMT on Saturday, following the police operation.
Grimaldi Group, which owns the vessel, mentioned 4 males had been found on board 4 days earlier than it docked.
- Joe Biden Doesn’t Even Know What State He’s Campaigning In - August 25, 2019
- Latin America Hangs On to Its Economic Gloom - August 25, 2019
- NY Times Admits Editor’s Comments Were Racist, Antisemitic - August 25, 2019
- WTH? CNN Guest Claims Trump ‘May be Responsible for Many More Million Deaths’ Than Hitler, Stalin, and Mao (WATCH) - August 25, 2019
- Rory McIlroy fan hit by lightning at golf event ‘bruised and shaken’ - August 25, 2019