BIELEFELD, Germany—Lasse Rheingans realized taking time to check Facebook or respond to reply-all emails distracted him from work goals and caused him to spend extra hours at the office rather than with his young daughters.
So when he acquired a small tech consulting firm here in late 2017, he introduced a radical idea: Reduce the workday to five hours, from the standard eight, while leaving worker salaries and vacation time at the same levels.
- Smucker Lowers Sales Outlook as It Expects Weakness in Pet Food - November 22, 2019
- Watch Al Pacino In The Trailer For The Amazon Prime Series ‘Hunters’ - November 22, 2019
- Louisiana was hit by Ryuk, triggering another cyber-emergency - November 22, 2019
- Tesla Unveils Electric Pickup and Targets Detroit Rivals’ Profit Engine - November 22, 2019
- Media Struggling to Sell Deep State Show Trial to Americans - November 22, 2019