Carter Houndas and The Distributist join me to discuss the 9th Circuit overturning Trump’s EO, the resignation of Mike Flynn, University of Central Florida’s anti-Republican fight club, and Mic.com’s article on racist milk.
Justin is a political commentator living in Florida. He has a bachelor’s degree in political science from the University of South Florida. He has been politically active since college, where he interned for Jeb Bush, and has been a staff member on Republican campaigns. He is a free speech fundamentalist and is dedicated to destroying Marxism in all of its forms. Follow Justin on Twitter.
- “This Is A Fraud” – WeWork Co-Founder Cashes Out $700M As IPO Looms - July 19, 2019
- German Leader Merkel Condemns President Trump’s ‘Squad’ Comments — Is Completely Silent on Squad’s Hateful Anti-Semitism - July 19, 2019
- Two guilty of ‘largest Scottish puppy farm’ charges - July 19, 2019
- Jim Harbaugh Thinks Michigan Should Be The Favorite To Win The Big 10 - July 19, 2019
- How the US shot down an Iranian drone - July 19, 2019