Carter Houndas and The Distributist join me to discuss the 9th Circuit overturning Trump’s EO, the resignation of Mike Flynn, University of Central Florida’s anti-Republican fight club, and Mic.com’s article on racist milk.
Justin is a political commentator living in Florida. He has a bachelor’s degree in political science from the University of South Florida. He has been politically active since college, where he interned for Jeb Bush, and has been a staff member on Republican campaigns. He is a free speech fundamentalist and is dedicated to destroying Marxism in all of its forms. Follow Justin on Twitter.
- Tim Cook says monopolies aren’t bad if they’re ‘not abused’ - December 12, 2019
- Trump Agrees to Limited Trade Deal With China - December 12, 2019
- Black Teens Pummel White Student Over Trump Hat - December 12, 2019
- Democrat Village Idiot Hank Johnson Wants to Impeach President Trump For *Checks Notes* - December 12, 2019
- Facebook shares sink on report of possible FTC injunction - December 12, 2019