Ian & Sal have not done a show in a month because Ian is a disgusting diseased person that can’t seem to get healthy. He is in better spirits today and explains what has been happening.
Ian went to New York Comic Con yesterday and saw they offered some interesting panels with topics that spoke about “The difficult navigating of gender-bent cosplay and how it affects us vs how others perceive the costume”
One of New Media Central’s newest contributor’s Jack Smith joins us. He is a member of UKIP and a sports writer in England. We discuss the assault of Steven Woolfe and Nigel Farage’s reaction to the assault We also touch on Right wing political parties and movements in the UK over the past few decades.
We mention recent comments made by Donald Trump about women, how the FBI may be helping Hillary, and disgraced New Jersey governors.
Help us stay independent through Patreon. New Media Central is an independent network of new and younger conservative and libertarian voices. We are growing rapidly and since NMC is independent of PAC and mainstream media influence, we appreciate any help you can chip in. Give 3 or more dollars a month and I will give you a PDF of my book Broken Volume 1.
Also listen to The Patriarchy Show on these platforms:
Like the show? Buy Ian’s Book.
- Breaking: DNC Decides Straight White Men Must Wear Blindfolds During Presidential Debates - May 14, 2019
- Mexican Uses Uber to Sneak Over Border - March 22, 2019
- Principal in Nebraska not a Pal of Christmas - December 7, 2018
- The Patriarchy Show Episode 65 Guest Pat Dixon - December 5, 2018
- The Patriarchy Show Episode 63 “Insane Caravan Posse” Guest Zidan - October 23, 2018