This episode Ian & Sal are joined by author Richard Houck. Rich introduces his friend Paul on the show. The guys talk immigration, a call to action for people to become more involved, and Ann Coulter.
Rich’s book: https://arktos.com/product/liberalism-unmasked/
Listen to past episodes
Listen to us on the following platforms:
Email The Patriarchy Show anything at email@example.com
Take 10 seconds and give us 5 stars on iTunes. It helps us spread the show and our message.
If you are on an iPhone Follow these Steps:
-Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
-Tap the Search tab and enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review (hint: The Patriarchy Show ) and click search.
-Tap the album art for the podcast, not the episode. Normally you’ll see the shows Podcast library at the bottom right of the screen. You’ll then be whisked into the place where you can leave a podcast review.
-Tap the Reviews tab.
-Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
-Enter your iTunes password to login if you aren’t already logged in.
-Tap the Stars to leave a rating
-Enter title text and content to leave a review.
From a Mac or PC Just Click This Link:
Like NMC on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/newmediacentral
- Moderator at Native American Forum Frazzled Over Lack of Enthusiasm for Elizabeth Warren (VIDEO) - August 19, 2019
- Trump Calls for a Big Fed Rate Cut, Again Criticizes Central Bank Chairman - August 19, 2019
- ‘I Am Sick Of Jake Tapper’s S**t’: Here’s Why Linda Sarsour Called Out A CNN Host - August 19, 2019
- Ransomware strike takes down 23 Texas local government agencies - August 19, 2019
- Elton John defends Harry and Meghan’s use of private jets - August 19, 2019