This week the guys talk about New Zealand, Islam, and the happiest countries in the world.
The Western Weekly is hosted by New Media Central Editor-in-Chief Ian Erickson, New Media Central Editor-at-Large Orwell N’Goode, and the big brained Question Most Things. Tune in as they discuss topics that impact Western society and culture from immigration to genocide.
- Drugs pour in from Mexico as Border Patrol forced to focus on migrants - July 17, 2019
- Extinction Rebellion: Traffic delayed on M32 in Bristol - July 17, 2019
- Thanks To MiFID II, Wall Street Research Now Comes With More Fees Than Discount Airlines - July 17, 2019
- CONNECTIONS: Feds Find Jeffrey Epstein’s Fake Saudi Passport in His New York City Mansion - July 17, 2019
- Trump Campaign Launches Women for Trump Coalition - July 17, 2019