This week the guys talk about drag queens, Chicago mayor, and Uganda.
The Western Weekly is hosted by New Media Central Editor-in-Chief Ian Erickson, New Media Central Editor-at-Large Orwell N’Goode, and the big brained Question Most Things. Tune in as they discuss topics that impact Western society and culture from immigration to genocide.
- Minnesota Catholic Diocese Papers Over Four Decades of Sex Abuse Claims with $5 Million Settlement - July 20, 2019
- Verizon wants you to pay $650 plus $85 a month for a 5G hotspot - July 20, 2019
- Cops Bust Fake Ferrari And Lamborghini Factory In Brazil - July 20, 2019
- UK ‘deeply concerned’ by Iran tanker seizure - July 19, 2019
- Andrew Yang on Loyal ‘Yang Gang’ Base: ‘I Came from the Internet’ - July 19, 2019