This episode the guys are without Orwell and Question pops in later on in the show. Ian is joined by Constantine and talk Notre Dame, the SPLC, and the media. (Sorry about the audio issues).
The Western Weekly is hosted by New Media Central Editor-in-Chief Ian Erickson, New Media Central Senior Editor Orwell N’Goode, and the big brained Question Most Things. Tune in as they discuss topics that impact Western society and culture from immigration to genocide.
- Boeing’s New Chairman Is a Boardroom Force Familiar With Crises - October 14, 2019
- You Just Can’t Make This Up! Kathy Griffin Attacks Trump Supporters over Violent Satire Video - October 14, 2019
- Expect a $399 iPhone in 2020: analyst - October 14, 2019
- American Freedom Alliance Celebrates Global Freedom Movements in Los Angeles - October 14, 2019
- ABC News Airs KY Gun Range Video, Calling It a Syrian War Zone—Twice - October 14, 2019