This week is a bit blackpiller, but there is a call to action. They talk maggot sausage, a woman using testosterone, and a man winning a woman’s weight lifting record. (Sorry about the audio issues with Ian’s microphone. The issue has been resolved for the next show.)
The Western Weekly is hosted by New Media Central Editor-in-Chief Ian Erickson, New Media Central Senior Editor Orwell N’Goode, and the big brained Question Most Things. Tune in as they discuss topics that impact Western society and culture from immigration to genocide.
- Pete Buttigieg Was Asked If Third-Trimester Abortions Should Be Legal. Here’s What He Said - May 19, 2019
- Kirchner Surprises Argentina With Bid For Vice President - May 19, 2019
- Duchess of Cambridge shows off garden to her children - May 19, 2019
- Illegal Alien Convicted of Raping Dog to Death Released by Sanctuary State - May 19, 2019
- Obama’s ‘Wingman’ Eric Holder Viciously Attacks Bill Barr For Launching Massive Investigation Into Spygate, “He is Not Fit to Lead DOJ” - May 19, 2019