“They Should Be Looking at People Doing Real Harm to This Country” – President Trump “Unquestionably” Stands Behind Rudy Giuliani
President Trump spoke to Judge Jeanine Pirro on Saturday night on Justice with Judge Jeanine.
Trump told Judge Jeanine he “unquestionably” still stands behind his attorney Rudy Giuliani.
He also said the federal government “should be looking at people doing real harm to this country.” Trump argued that Rudy is under investigation saying he didn’t know if it was true.
Via Justice with Judge Jeanine:
- Sunday Live: America On The Brink of ‘Civil War’ Say Obama, Maher & Others — Learn Why - November 18, 2019
- Design flaw makes Bluetooth devices vulnerable to hacking: study - November 18, 2019
- Yahoo Japan and Chat App Line Agree to Merge - November 18, 2019
- HUGE! Dem Rep. Says He Will Vote NO on Impeachment, Reveals Other Dem Lawmakers “Quietly, Privately” Concerned About Schiff Show Trials (VIDEO) - November 17, 2019
- Unrelenting “ad blocker” plasters users with—you guessed it—ads - November 17, 2019