Saturday on Fox News Channel’s Justice, host Jeanine Pirro interviewed President Donald Trump, who sounded off on reports alleging he had improper interactions with Russian President Vladimir Putin. Partial transcript as follows: PIRRO: Now, I want to move on to another subject. The New York Times reported that the FBI opened a counterintelligence investigation the day after you fired James Comey in May of ’17. And the investigation was whether you were actively working for Russia or unwittingly. So, I’m going to ask you, are you now or have you ever worked for Russia, Mr. President? TRUMP: I think it’s the most insulting thing I’ve ever been asked. I think it’s the most insulting article I’ve ever had written. And if you read the article, you’d see that they found absolutely nothing. But the headline of that article, it’s called The failing New York Times for a reason, they’ve gotten me wrong for three years. They’ve actually gotten me wrong for many years before that. But you look at what’s going on, you know, I fired James Comey. I call him Lying James Comey because he was a terrible liar, and he did a terrible job as the FBI director.
- Supreme Court Tosses Ruling Against Christian Bakers Who Refused Cake For Gay Couple - June 17, 2019
- Africans Coming Across The Southern Border Have “Rolls Of $100 Bills” - June 17, 2019
- PSNI and Police Authority could face £40m holiday pay bill - June 17, 2019
- Katie Kearney Drops Incredible Swimsuit Picture On Instagram - June 17, 2019
- Spy used AI-generated face to connect with targets, experts find - June 17, 2019