President Donald Trump resurrected an previous video clip of him dressed as a farmer, as he signed the Farm Invoice on Thursday.
The president’s employees performed a clip of a Inexperienced Acres spoof tune that he carried out on the Emmys in 2006.
“Inexperienced Acres is the place for me, farm livin’ is the life for me!” Trump sings, together with actress Megan Mullally.
The president’s employees performed a portion of the audio as he took the stage to signal the invoice.
Trump additionally shared the video on Twitter.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 20, 2018
- UK weather: Hottest late August bank holiday weekend on record - August 25, 2019
- Joe Biden Doesn’t Even Know What State He’s Campaigning In - August 25, 2019
- Latin America Hangs On to Its Economic Gloom - August 25, 2019
- NY Times Admits Editor’s Comments Were Racist, Antisemitic - August 25, 2019
- WTH? CNN Guest Claims Trump ‘May be Responsible for Many More Million Deaths’ Than Hitler, Stalin, and Mao (WATCH) - August 25, 2019