State Department officials testify in the Impeachment inquiry. Eric Swalwell lets a fart slip in his MSNBC interview. Dana explains how the Right should not imply cancel culture on Chick-Fil-A. Charlie’s Angels tanks at the box office and critics are blaming sexism. Elizabeth Warren pledges to end traffic violence. The White House softens its stance on civilian settlements in the West Bank.
- Mike Rowe – “Dirty Jobs” host – Skilled trades advocate – “Somebody’s Gotta Do It,” “Returning the Favor,” and “The Way I Heard It” - December 8, 2019
- Wednesday December 4 – Full Show - December 8, 2019
- Nic McKinley – Former CIA operative and USAF Pararescueman – DeliverFund co-founder combating US sexual trafficking - December 8, 2019
- Night School Lawyer Nadler Schemes to Take Down a President - December 8, 2019
- Pardeep Nagra – Canadian-Sikh boxer fought discrimination for right to fight – Cultural historian – 'Tiger' biography film - December 8, 2019