The United Auto Workers said Saturday it has reached a new tentative labor deal with Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV, an important step toward ending a grueling round of labor talks in Detroit.
The proposed deal, which must be ratified by Fiat Chrysler’s workers, is the last of three new labor contracts the UAW has negotiated with the Detroit car companies. The agreement, covering about 47,000 union-represented factory workers at the company’s U.S. factories, includes $4.5 billion in new plant investments and 1,400 previously…
- Texas Police Dogs Are Now Allowed to Be Adopted by Handlers After Retirement, per New Bill - December 14, 2019
- The Money Men Who Enabled Adam Neumann and the WeWork Debacle - December 14, 2019
- Bass: ‘McConnell Should Recuse Himself’ - December 14, 2019
- EXCLUSIVE: Army-Navy Football Rivalry: What It Means For David Pollack and America - December 14, 2019
- FDA Approves Fish-Oil-Derived Drug for Use Preventing Heart Attacks, Strokes - December 14, 2019