Four United Parcel Service Inc. workers have been arrested as part of a long-running investigation into how criminal organizations use the shipping giant to move narcotics into the U.S.
The UPS drivers and supervisors were among 11 people arrested in the Tucson, Ariz., area, over approximately the past two weeks, law-enforcement officials said. The individuals face a range of state charges, including drug smuggling and money laundering.
- Verizon lays off more Yahoo/AOL employees after another drop in revenue - December 11, 2019
- New Zealand Volcano Vents Steam, Delays Recovery of Bodies - December 11, 2019
- Expect Fewer Big Media Deals Next Decade, Says Top Deal Maker - December 11, 2019
- Local Production in Venezuela Triple the Price of Imports - December 11, 2019
- 5G as a home broadband replacement isn’t a slam dunk yet—it might be soon - December 11, 2019