In this special episode commemorating Veteran’s Day, we are honored to have the Vice President of the United States, Mike Pence, speaking one-on-one with our host Marcus and his wife Melanie Luttrell.
The Vice President speaks about the importance of Veteran’s Day and what it means to him remembering those that have served this great country of ours, as well as, spending time with the men and women who currently serve.
- Kirstie Ennis – USMC Helo Door Gunner Amputee – 7 Summits Climber – Paralympic Snowboarder - December 12, 2019
- Tony Blauer – Combatives Instructor – Fear Expert – All Around Badass – SPEC Ops Training Specialist - December 12, 2019
- Tim Ballard – Rescuing children from sex slavery with O.U.R. – Faith in the face of evil - December 12, 2019
- Brogan Woll – Listener write-in special – Suffers from “The Suicide Disease” Trigeminal Neuralgia – Two brain surgeries – Ultra inspiring wife, mother and ER nurse - December 12, 2019
- Aubrey Marcus – CEO Onnit – Searching for total Human Optimization – Podcast Host – Author and Social Media Influencer - December 11, 2019