A reporter with the left-wing Washington Submit disapproves of a triple-amputee veteran’s Go Fund Me marketing campaign to pay for a wall on the U.S.-Mexico border that has raised greater than $13 million.
- Joe Biden Doesn’t Even Know What State He’s Campaigning In - August 25, 2019
- Latin America Hangs On to Its Economic Gloom - August 25, 2019
- NY Times Admits Editor’s Comments Were Racist, Antisemitic - August 25, 2019
- WTH? CNN Guest Claims Trump ‘May be Responsible for Many More Million Deaths’ Than Hitler, Stalin, and Mao (WATCH) - August 25, 2019
- Rory McIlroy fan hit by lightning at golf event ‘bruised and shaken’ - August 25, 2019