Texas Child Protective Services (CPS) forcibly removed a four-year-old boy from his home in June, and the family is desperately trying to get their son back from what they consider a state-sponsored kidnapping.
The horrifying video of the Soviet-style raid on the Pardo family to take their son Drake away from them can be seen here:
According to court documents, CPS claims that Drake’s mother Ashley Pardo is “exaggerating and lying about [her son’s] symptoms and conditions” and “demanding an unnecessary surgical procedure to place a G-tube.” The family had previously filed a complaint against the Children’s Medical Center alleging negligence after doctors refused to see Blake after he was taken to the facility.
Trending: Ilhan Omar’s Congressional Challenger Chased Out of Event by Masked ANTIFA Thugs with Weapons
“The affidavit says two different gastrointestinal doctors have advised against the procedure, yet the mother has been actively looking for a third GI doctor,” the Texas news outlet InForney points out.
The Pardo family has repeatedly been denied access to their children by the courts. In a recent hearing on Aug. 9, the CPS declared that “Ashley and Daniel Pardo had to make a complete admission of guilt before they can get their son back.”
Jeremy Newman, who works as the director of public policy for the Texas Home School Coalition, believes that the claims made against Ashley are false.
“According to Dr. Dakil’s uncontested testimony at the hearing, the family has only switched doctors one time,” Newman said to the Christian Post, referring to the doctor who has treated Blake since he was an infant.
“They switched from one doctor inside Children’s to another doctor inside the exact same office. The reason for this switch, which Dr. Dakil admitted she was not aware of the reason, is because the first doctor refused to visit Drake for several days while he was admitted to the hospital. The family fired him, switched to another doctor in the same office, and filed a formal complaint against the first doctor,” he added.
Newman also says that claims made by CPS misrepresent the concerns of a mother who wanted the best for her son that has been treated for “epilepsy, sleep apnea, immunodeficiency and fevers, autism, behavioral problems, cerebral palsy, dysautonomia, developmental delays and problems with feeding and swallowing.”
“She also testified that she wanted Drake to have a feeding study to determine whether he needed a feeding tube. She acknowledged in testimony that the only reason the family had declined the feeding study is that it is a 12-week in-patient study and they were unable to afford it,” Newman said.
“The family learned for the first time at the hearing that there was also an option for a local feeding study conducted by another facility. The family said they were happy to do this study but had never been told about it,” he added.
The Texas Home School Coalition claims that the boy was ripped from his family even though CPS had:
1. never seen or talked to the child;
2. not seen or talked to the parents;
3. not seen or talked to family members;
4. not seen or talked to neighbors;
5. not conducted a background investigation;
6. not attempted to resolve the issue without removal;
7. refused to disclose the allegations to the parents or to their lawyer;
8. misquoted and misrepresented a hospital doctor’s affidavit to obtain the court order and;
9. had no firsthand knowledge of any wrong doing by the parents;
Republican state senator Bob Hall of Edgewood is speaking out on behalf of the family, who was served a gag order by a judge on July 2. He believes the Pardo family is being punished because of a personal agenda.
“Doing so, in essence, showed the family’s attorney that she was from the government, she could do anything to that family that she wanted to do, when the attorney indicated he was going to take the case up the CPS chain of command,” Hall wrote in an op/ed. “Knowing that judges, for self-protection, almost always side with CPS was the only path to ensure that she got ‘a pelt for her belt.’”
For more information on how to help the Pardo family, visit bringdrakehome.com
Bypass Tech Censorship!
Facebook, Twitter and Google are actively restricting conservative content through biased algorithms. Silicon Valley doesn’t want you to read our articles. Bypass the censorship, sign up for our newsletter now!
- DARPA Seeks “Militarized Microbes” So They Can Spread Genetically-Modified Bacteria - November 16, 2019
- What the newly released Checkra1n jailbreak means for iDevice security - November 16, 2019
- Dispute Between Taylor Swift, Former Label Flares Again - November 16, 2019
- Corrupt Judge Amy Berman Jackson Refused Roger Stone from Raising the Argument that Would have Set Him Free – Proof that Russia Hacked the DNC - November 16, 2019
- Supreme Court to Consider Google Appeal of Oracle Win in Copyright Case - November 15, 2019