President Donald Trump will speak Friday afternoon at Derco Aerospace Inc., a subsidiary of Lockheed Martin, to tout his accomplishments on the U.S. economy and urge Congress to pass the U.S.-Mexico-Canada (USMCA) trade agreement — one of two stops in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- “He Goes Home Now to Mommy… Sorry Mommy. Sorry Mom. Didn’t Mean to Embarrass You Mom” (VIDEO) - July 18, 2019
- European Stocks, US Futures Rebound After ECB Said To Revamp Inflation Goal - July 18, 2019
- Katie Kearney Shares Incredible Lingerie Video On Instagram - July 18, 2019
- Manchester Arena attack: Bomber’s brother appears in court - July 18, 2019
- Is the customer always right? Trump bashes Facebook but is its top advertising client - July 18, 2019