President Donald Trump will speak Friday afternoon at Derco Aerospace Inc., a subsidiary of Lockheed Martin, to tout his accomplishments on the U.S. economy and urge Congress to pass the U.S.-Mexico-Canada (USMCA) trade agreement — one of two stops in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- Teaching Manners Begins ‘at Home,’ and It Goes Viral - December 14, 2019
- U.S., China Agree to Limited Deal to Halt Trade War - December 14, 2019
- Greta Thunberg Says We Will ‘Put World Leaders Against the Wall’ - December 14, 2019
- A sobering message about the future at AI’s biggest party - December 14, 2019
- Huge Disparity in Corporate Profits Hints at Something Amiss - December 14, 2019