President Donald Trump will speak Friday afternoon at Derco Aerospace Inc., a subsidiary of Lockheed Martin, to tout his accomplishments on the U.S. economy and urge Congress to pass the U.S.-Mexico-Canada (USMCA) trade agreement — one of two stops in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- Bernie Sanders Campaign to Host ‘Bernie’s Back’ Rally - October 13, 2019
- “They Should Be Looking at People Doing Real Harm to This Country” - October 13, 2019
- ‘They’re Coming After Me Because I’m Fighting for You’ - October 13, 2019
- If Elizabeth Warren Is 2020 Nominee, Pennsylvania Democrats Could Swing To Trump - October 13, 2019
- Minneapolis mayor proclaims ‘Love Trumps Hate Day’ hours before Trump rally - October 13, 2019