Thanks to an anonymous user on Twitter this came to my attention. The New York Times waited a year to publish an interview where Epstein is questioning laws concerning age of consent.
So, anyone wanna know why the @nytimes sat on an interview for a year where Epstein made at best hemophiliac apologetics and at worst advocated for pedophilia? Why does the New York Times protect sexual predators? https://t.co/KVrQ9NtcqZ pic.twitter.com/CYPRpJkDUI
— CyberBully_Esq (@AnuddaBully) August 15, 2019
Why did you wait so long New York Times?
- Why Did The New York Times Wait a Year to Publish a Shocking Interview With Jeffrey Epstein? - August 15, 2019
- What Did Bill Mitchell Do with Your GoFundMe Money? - August 13, 2019
- Breaking: DNC Decides Straight White Men Must Wear Blindfolds During Presidential Debates - May 14, 2019
- Mexican Uses Uber to Sneak Over Border - March 22, 2019
- Principal in Nebraska not a Pal of Christmas - December 7, 2018