Savage laments the declining outlook of the printed newspaper. Schiff and the Democrat gang continues to lie to the country. Democrat debate proves the people looking to unseat Trump are incapable of doing it.
Chris Ruddy of Newsmax joins to discuss the state of American newspapers and what’s going on with Trump and the impeachment hearings.
Michael Franzese, former New York mobster, joins to discuss the new Robert De Niro movie The Irishman. Franzese was caporegime of the Colombo crime family who was heavily involved in the gasoline tax rackets within the Colombo crime family in the 1980s
- Laird Hamilton – Big wave innovator – Fitness sophisticate – Extreme philosopher - December 11, 2019
- Vincent “Rocco” Vargas – Army Ranger of 3 Combat Deployments – Serial vetrepreneur – “Range 15” and “Mayans MC” actor – Father of six - December 11, 2019
- Bryan Offutt: Former Vice President of Global Brand Marketing for Under Armour Outdoor, Co-Founder of E3 Ranch - December 11, 2019
- Nick Irving – “The Reaper” – One of the most deadly Ranger snipers in history - December 11, 2019
- Vince Papale – Philadelphia Eagles walk-on & oldest rookie in NFL history – “Invincible” movie biography - December 11, 2019