WOW. Lt. Col. Vindman Required Rep. Nunes Call Him By His Military Rank Because Twitter Was Mean to Him (VIDEO)
This was stunning.
During Tuesday’s Schiff show trial witness and leaker Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman stopped Rep. Devin Nunes and requested that he address him by his military rank.
During subsequent testimony Rep. Chris Stewart asked Vindmann if he demanded all civilians to address him by his rank.
Vindman told him that he was upset because Twitter was mean to him!
Lt. Col. Vindman: Rep. Stewart I’m in uniform wearing my military rank I just thought it was appropriate to stick with that… The, the attacks that I’ve had in the press, in Twitter have kind of eliminated the fact that either marginalizing me as a military officer or…
Rep. Stewart: I’m just telling you that the member meant no disrespect to you.
Wow. Vindman lets Twitter rule his mood.
What a flake.
- FBI Falsified Docs to Continue Spying On Trump After 2016 Election - December 11, 2019
- Millions of WhatsApp users to lose service - December 11, 2019
- Amazon Sees Need for Boosting Technical Skills of Its Workforce - December 11, 2019
- TIME Magazine to Name Anti-Trump CIA “Whistleblower” and Shameless Coward — Person of the Year - December 11, 2019
- Pensacola confirms ransomware attack but provides few details - December 11, 2019