You Just Can’t Make This Up! Kathy Griffin Attacks Trump Supporters over Violent Satire Video
You just can’t make this up!
Comedienne Kathy Griffin attacked President Trump on Monday over a satire video that played in a backroom at the American Priority Conference in Miami, Florida this past weekend.
The White House on Monday said President Trump “strongly condemns” the violent video that has gone viral showing a likeness of Trump shooting and stabbing members of the news media, political opponents and Black Lives Matter.
Griffin complained on Twitter over the Trump meme video.
Im depicted as being murdered by The President of the United States in this video.The left, right & center left me hanging out to dry regarding the Trump mask photo. Please don’t let it happen again. No, this video isn’t a joke to his followers. And it will not be taken as such. https://t.co/uxikv4fAT0
— Kathy Griffin (@kathygriffin) October 14, 2019
- More Than 50 Homes Torched in Blazes Across New South Wales - November 12, 2019
- Google: You can trust us with the medical data you didn’t know we already had - November 12, 2019
- Biggest U.S. Milk Company Dean Foods Files for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy - November 12, 2019
- Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer Hold DACA Press Conference - November 12, 2019
- Big tech racing to replace smartphones with smart glasses - November 12, 2019