Breitbart- Scottish YouTube personality Mark Meechan — also known to fans as ‘Count Dankula’ — has been given a £800 fine after recording a video of his girlfriend’s dog doing Nazi salutes.
The punishment comes some two years after the video was originally broadcast on the YouTube platform, which Meechan maintained was a joke intended to irritate his girlfriend, but the judge said was actually a “grossly offensive” communication and it was “self evident” that the joke was anti-Semitic.
The owner of the dog trained to do tricks around which the trial centered, Buddha, is Meechan’s girlfriend Suzanne Kelly who has defended her partner, saying the dog would lift its paw for anything if it thought it would get a treat for doing so, and said her boyfriend had “never expressed anti-Jewish or anti-Semitic” views.
Continue at Breitbart
- Kentucky Government Denies Planned Parenthood License to Kill - August 23, 2019
- Schweizer: A ‘Slam Dunk’ for the Justice Department to Investigate Google’s Political Activities - August 23, 2019
- Costa Coffee franchise workers ‘not treated like humans’ - August 23, 2019
- Badge life: The story behind DEFCON’s hackable crystal electronic badge - August 23, 2019
- DC Court of Appeals Agrees to Hear Laura Loomer’s Lawsuit Against Google on Tech Censorship - August 23, 2019